Chef Pato @chefpatricio_spicetribe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 to 8
- 2ea zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2ea yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 2ea fennel bulb, sliced lengthwise
- 2ea eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2ea red bell pepper, seeded and cut
- 2ea yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut
- 2ea white onion, cut into 1inch thick wheels
- 2ea yellow corn, cut into 2inch thick wheels
- Spice Tribe Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- Spice Tribe Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- Spice Tribe Sacred Valley Pink Peruvian Salt
- Spice Tribe Late Harvest Black Peppercorn
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your grill while cutting/prepping the vegetables.
- Arrange the vegetables on a flat surface, drizzle enough olive oil to coat all the vegetables and season deliberately with salt and Spice Blends, toss the vegetables to make sure everything gets seasoned evenly.
- Once your grill is ready, place the vegetables on the hot grill in batches without overcrowding the grill for an easy and evenly chard on your vegetables without burning them. Grill the veggies until tender and lightly charr, the time depends on what vegetable you are cooking and what degree of doneness you do prefer.
- Serve and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle a little salt and chopped parsley. Also you can serve this vegetable platter with hummus, babaganoush, tzatziki, salsa verde or any dipping of your preference.