This is a great warm salad that I love to make during the summer months with summer squash on my grill but this recipe can be enjoyed year-round. Feel free to switch up the vegetables, herbs, cheese, and nuts or roast the veggies in the oven when it is too cold to cook outside.
- 4 zucchini (yellow or green, sliced in half lengthwise)
- Enough olive oil to coat zucchini, about 3–4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- Salt to taste
- Basil for garnish
- Goat cheese for garnish
- Almonds for garnish
- Fire up bbq to high heat.
- Season zucchini with olive oil, Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend, and salt.
- Grill for 5–7 minutes until slightly charred and beginning to soften.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes and brush any leftover over spices and oil as it cooks (I like my zucchini to still have a bite and not get mushy).
- Garnish with basil, goat cheese and almonds and serve immediately.