Chef Pato @chefpatricio_spicetribe
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 454 gr/16oz Soba noodles (Japanese style buckwheat noodle), uncooked
- 2 ea bok choy, blanched and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 ea red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 ea large carrot, julienne
- 1 cup edamame (soybeans), cooked
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (white and/or black), toasted
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Spice Tribe Kissed by Binchotan blend
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cook Soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the salad ingredients, but the bok choy, cilantro leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine well all ingredients. Serve with bok choy on side and top with sesame seeds and cilantro leaves.