Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25-40 min
Serves: 2 - 4
Sheet Pan (covered with foil for easy cleanup)
Saute pan and wooden spoon
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- oil to coat chicken
- Mombacho Café Nicaraguan Blend
- Pink Peruvian Salt
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Garnish ideas: tomato, avocado, jalapeño, lime
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Coat chicken thighs in oil and season them generously with salt and Mombacho Café Nicaraguan Blend.
- Cover a half sheet tray in foil and spray with oil.
- Line the chicken on the half sheet tray as seen in the video.
- Bake chicken for 20–25 min.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan medium-high heat. Add oil when the pan is hot.
- Add the red onion and sauté, about 5–8 minutes until the onions are starting to brown and translucent.
- Add quinoa and stir to combine, cook 3–5 min or until heated through.
- Add black beans and cook another 3–5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add chopped cilantro, remove from heat, and season with salt.
- Add quinoa and black beans to meal prep container or plate and top with chicken thighs, tomato, avocado, jalapeño, and lime.